Sunday, November 21, 2010

The western coast of Pure Michigan.

My time in western Michigan is winding down, so I've created (and still am adding to) a bucket list for my last two weeks:

  • Eat breakfast at Wolfgang's again.  Best breakfast ever. Period.
  • Get to the GRAM to see the Princess Di exhibit.
  • Visit local establishments (Founders, Hopcat, Republic...) with new and/or old friends.
  • Enjoy a Peppermint Mocha at the Starbucks on Wealthy Street in East Grand Rapids.  It's the cutest Starbucks I've ever seen.
  • Eat at the Pub one last time, to reminisce about the hectic recruitment week where we ate there every night.
  • Make a killer dinner for some friends here to enjoy a quiet night in.
  • Take the bus to the downtown campus.  I can't believe I haven't done this yet.
  • Workout every day in the awesome GVSU recreation center.  Seriously, haven't seen one like this anywhere in the country.
Any additions, GRap friends?

1 comment:

  1. I have so many things to take you to! Crap. Give me ALL of your free days.

    ReplyDelete