Monday, January 25, 2010

What? There is only one week left in January 2010?

Yeah, I can't believe it. Where did this month go? I mean, really.

So what does only one week left in January mean to me? Well...

1) We are two weeks from SuperBowl XLIV (the one that the Packers should have/could have/wish they would have been in, but I digress...). Colts vs. Saints should be a good showdown though. I'll be catching highlights late that night after recruitment at Florida Southern. :( But GO SAINTS! (What can I say? I liked Drew Brees ever since he appeared on Jay Leno.)



2) I'm one month away from the extension project at University of Delaware! Lots of plans to come still, but I'm starting to get fundamentals down which is exciting.

3) I've officially flossed my teeth every day this year so far. Yeah, take that, dentist! The sad fact is that I ran out of floss last night so I will not be flossing tonight... But that's why I highlight this accomplishment tonight!

4) I've stuck with a workout regiment for one week. I'm feeling better, eating better, and hopefully looking better soon.

5) Glee comes back in only a few months. I can't wait to see what they have in store.

I hope you have things to be proud of this past month and are anxiously awaiting the things to come in the next 11 months of 2010.

Here is the daily Bible verse that came to my Inbox today:

Trust in the LORD and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Psalm 37:3

No comments:

Post a Comment