Saturday, February 27, 2010

Laughter really IS the best medicine.

I am sitting alone in my apartment, and I'm not afraid to say that I just got done laughing (yes, to myself) when I started recollecting events and conversations of last night. When Sam, Megan, and I are together, we LOVE to laugh. We have laughed so much while preparing for recruitment week at Delaware, that we've probably spent more time rolling on the floor laughing than actually working. (Well, not really... but you get the point.)

Even on very little sleep, after long days of talking and walking, I feel great. This leads me to even more fully believe that a joyful heart really is good medicine (Proverbs 17:22).

Take time today to laugh- at yourself, with others, and at life in general. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment