Saturday, February 6, 2010

An outstanding sisterhood

This past week has been all about planning our parties for recruitment week at Florida Southern College. Dori and Sam (two other CLCs for GPhiB) have been here with me this week, and what a blast it has been! I mean, what could be better than planning a bunch of parties with two of your best friends? We've been crazy busy creating centerpieces, planning catering, ordering balloons and flowers, arranging a photographer, getting ready for the first new member meeting, and the list goes on... All of this while we are still meeting potential new members. What fun! I really can't even begin to explain how much fun I have had this week with Sam and Dori.

I love these women, and I can't even imagine my life now without them. We've laughed way more this week than I have in a really long time, and we've had time to talk about past relationships, our chapter experiences, and life questions. I feel so blessed to be a part of an organization that has introduced these genuine friends to me who challenge me, make me smile, crack me up, and really make me the best "me" possible.

Thanks, Gamma Phi Beta! What a sisterhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment